Is it that time again? I love it when the weather gets warmer and the world gets green! It means summer, which means grilling! And these Vegetable Kabobs are a great way to kick off the season!
Grilling can be hard– you could even argue that it’s an acquired skill. And that might be true for meat, but veggies are easy to grill! You can’t cook a vegetable medium rare.
So relax, this recipe is easy and fun!
A kabob is a fun thing to grill! There’s a little bit of prep at the beginning to assemble the food onto the skewer, but once it’s on the grill, it’s really easy!
So, assembling the kabob: feel free to customize this to your taste and preference. We used mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onion, zucchini, and yellow squash.
But you could add some bell peppers, Brussel sprouts, or any other vegetable you want.
The most important thing though, is brushing your kabobs with our Fresh Churned Garlic Butter. It adds so much great flavor, and a hint of garlic.
Make sure you add salt and pepper though. It’s easy to forget when you’re grilling, but don’t!
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick half-moons
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced into thick half-moons
- 3 oz Fresh Churned Garlic Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Allow wooden skewers to soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, zucchini, and yellow sqaush (or whatever veggies you're using) onto a wooden skewer.
- Place kabobs on grill and brush with Garlic Butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes, then flip. Brush with Garlic Butter again.
- Cook until done.