I love peach season! It’s only a few weeks during the late summer, but it’s the best time of the year! And our Grilled Peaches with Granola is one of my favorite ways to enjoy them!
Peaches are already naturally sweet and juicy. That’s why they’re so delicious! Putting them on the grill makes them even more sweet and even more juicy!
Before they go on the grill, though, we’ve got to do a couple of things first.
First things first: cut the peaches in half and take the pit out. Then brush the flesh of the peach with our delicious Fresh Churned Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter.
Grill them skin side up– it only takes a few minutes. The Honey Butter will caramelize and add so much flavor!
Once the peaches are grilled, serve them with a large dollop of sweetened whipped cream. You can substitute greek yogurt if you want. It’s a great option for breakfast.
Then add a handful of granola. The crunch of the granola contrasts beautifully with the ripe fruit and the cream. Use whatever granola you want– there are many delicious varieties at the store. Or you can make your own. Start with this one!
Serve this for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 T Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 T powdered sugar
- 1 cup granola
- Brush flesh of the peaches with melted Honey Butter. Place face down (skin side up) on the grill and cook 3-5 minutes, until butter is caramelized.
- Meanwhile, beat heavy cream in electric mixer on medium speed. Add powdered sugar and beat until it forms soft peaks.
- Serve 2 halves with a dollop of whipped cream and a handful of granola.