No Bake Granola Bars are the best snack for a busy afternoon of extra-curricular activities! Not only are they delicious, they’re good for you too! They’ll provide energy for all the things you and your kids have going on.
There are a lot of healthy ingredients in this recipe, but the most notable one is honey. That means no sugar! So many snack foods are packed with sugar and don’t have much in the way of nutrition. Well, no more!
Strawberry and Peanut Butter are two flavors that have gone together since the PB&J was invented. So it’s no wonder they’re so tasty in a granola bar. Peanut butter is classic, but the strawberry flavor doesn’t come from jam or jelly. The flavor is thanks to Chef Shamy Strawberry Honey Butter. It’s a great fruity flavor, from real strawberries.
Granola bars can be soft or crunchy, but they usually are baked. Our recipe is easy because there’s no baking!
To make these No Bake Granola Bars, the ingredients are combined, then kept in the fridge to keep them hard. I recommend wrapping them individually in cling film or wax paper and keeping them in the fridge until you’re ready to grab one.
It’s amazing to think that they’re so healthy, when they really have the texture and taste of a strawberry peanut butter rice krispie treat!
Keep those ovens off and keep your snacks simple and healthy!
- 6 T honey
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup Chef Shamy Strawberry Honey Butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup rice krispies cereal
- ½ cup peanuts
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, peanut butter, and Strawberry Honey Butter. Stir about 3 minutes over medium heat, until ingredients are smooth and well mixed. Turn off the heat, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, cereal, and peanuts.
- Pour honey mixture over the dry ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Press mixture into dish. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 8 individual size granola bars and wrap in plastic wrap. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat.