Sheet Pan Apple Crumble
Author: Chef Shamy
- 7 medium baking apples, peeled, cored, and cut into thick wedges
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 8 oz Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, toss apples in lemon juice, cinnamon, and ¼ cup brown sugar. Spread the apples out on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Then, make the crumble. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, and ¾ cups brown sugar. Pour melted Cinnamon Butter into the oat mixture and stir to combine completely.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake at 425° F for 15-20 minutes, or until crumble mixture is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.