Sheet Pan Apple CrumbleCourse: Dessert, Sweets
7 medium baking apples, peeled, cored, and cut into thick wedges
1 T fresh lemon juice
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup brown sugar
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup brown sugar
8 oz Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, toss apples in lemon juice, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Spread the apples out on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Then, make the crumble. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, and 3/4 cups brown sugar. Pour melted Cinnamon Butter into the oat mixture and stir to combine completely.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake at 425° F for 15-20 minutes, or until crumble mixture is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.