½ cup almond flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
¾ cup erythritol
½ tsp baking powder
1 T instant coffee (optional)
2 oz dark chocolate
3 eggs, at room temperature
½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking power, erythritol, and instant coffee (if using) until no clumps remain.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt European Style Butter and chocolate for 30 seconds, or until just melted. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish. Bake at 350° F for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, then serve.