Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles will become your new go-to weeknight dinner! It’s a crowd pleaser, and it’s absolutely delicious!
This recipe is a full meal, and it’s an easy one too! It’s perfect if you’re doing the keto diet, or just trying to watch your carbs. The seasonings are simple, and highlight the ingredients.
Steak is the first ingredient. You can buy a steak and cut it up or buy steak already cubed. Either way, you want the pieces of steak to be bite sized. But be careful: that means they’ll cook quickly! But the first step is to make a simple marinade for the meat.
Marinades are important for meat. They’re a great way impart flavor right from the start, and they help to keep the meat tender.
In this case, the marinade is pretty simple: soy sauce is the base. We also add some Worcestershire sauce, some hot sauce (depending on your heat tolerance), and some black pepper. You only need to marinade it for 30-60 minutes.
Then put some of our Fresh Churned Garlic Butter into a pan, get it hot, and throw the steak bites in. We just need to sear them, and then take them out.
Now, on to the zoodles!
Zoodles are zucchini noodles. You can buy them pre made at the store, or you can make them yourself. A spiralizer is a cheap kitchen gadget that’s a lot of fun to use.
Once the steak is out of the pan, melt some more Garlic Butter, and toss the zoodles around in it. They cook quickly, so you don’t need to cook them for long. Add a squeeze of lemon juice, some parsley, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of paprika.
Add the steak back in the skillet, and dinner is served!
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into bite size cubes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T hot sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 6 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter, divided
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 T fresh parsley
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place steak bites, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and pepper in a bag, and seal. Allow marinade to sit in the fridge to 30-60 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Garlic Butter in a pan or skillet over high heat. Add steak bites to the pan and sear 1 minute each side.
- Remove steak from the pan and set aside.
- Turn heat down to medium and add the rest of the Garlic Butter (4 T). Add zucchini noodles to the pan, and toss to coat in butter. Add lemon juice, parsley, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
- Add steak back the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.