Leftover Mashed Potato Waffle Sandwich
Author: Chef Shamy
- 2 Tablespoons Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter or French Onion Butter
- ¼ Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 2½ Cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ Cup All-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking power
- ¼ teaspoon Baking soda
- Sliced munster cheese
- Leftover cranberry sauce
- Leftover turkey
- Preheat the waffle iron
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together butter, buttermilk, eggs. Then add the mashed potatoes, scallions and shredded cheese until well combined.
- In another bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Combine with the potato mixture. Scoop the mixture onto your waffle iron and spread (it won't expand like a regular waffle). Bake like a regular waffle.
- Remove the newly baked waffle, then top with Turkey, cranberries, and Munster Cheese then serve.