Chef Shamy Italian Cheese Bread
Author: Chef Shamy
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 T quick-rise yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- 1 T canola oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, melted
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour with the yeast, sugar, and salt. Slowly mix in water and oil, then add enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Knead 2-3 minutes, then place in an oiled bowl and cover.
- Set aside to let rise for 20-30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place dough in a greased 8x8 baking pan. Press, spreading dough out to fill the whole pan. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately brush with melted Garlic Butter, to taste, and add Italian seasoning. Allow to cool 5 minutes before lifting bread out of pan and slicing.