Cheesy Garlic Bread Rollups are our new favorite thing! When we first made a pan of them, they were gone in about 5 minutes. Seriously. All 16 of them. They’re that good.
They are perfect as a side dish, to dip in soup, or to eat as a snack. We know a lot about Garlic Bread here at Chef Shamy, and this might be our best yet!
It’s pretty simple. Grab some pizza dough. We used some we bought from the store, but you can use homemade if you have it or want to make it.
Roll the dough out into a large rectangle, then brush it liberally with Chef Shamy Garlic Butter. There’s no better way to get that amazing flavor you expect from Garlic Bread. Spread it all the way to the edges, so that every bite will have that delicious Garlic Butter in it.
Sprinkle some Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then roll up it! Cut it into pieces, like you would when you’re making cinnamon rolls.
Once they’re baked, you can add a little fresh chopped Parsley for color and some herb-i-ness. Is that a word? Let’s say it is.
A couple thoughts about cheese. First, and I’ve said it before: there’s no such thing as too much cheese. If you want to add more in the rolls or on top, feel free.
Second, it’s important to have both kinds of cheese. Mozzarella is creamy and melty. Parmesan adds a sharpness that compliments the Garlic Butter really well!
Cheesy Garlic Bread RollupsCourse: Sides, Snacks
1 batch of pizza dough
¼ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Roll dough out to a rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Evenly brush Garlic Butter, spreading all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese over the butter evenly.
- Roll up longways into a tube. Cut into 16 pieces.
- Place swirl side up on a greased baking sheet and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375° F for 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Allow to cool, and serve.