Double Chocolate Halloween Cookies
Author: Chef Shamy
- 1 cup Chef Shamy European Style Butter
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- ½ cup Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat European Style Butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, then mix into the butter mixture until combined.
- Stir in crushed cookies and sprinkles.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes.
The chocolate can make it hard to tell when the cookies are baked; keep to the cooking time and remember the cookies will set up as they cool.