Double Chocolate Halloween CookiesCourse: Snacks, Sweets
1 ½ cups white sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup cocoa powder
¾ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
½ cup Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat European Style Butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, then mix into the butter mixture until combined.
- Stir in crushed cookies and sprinkles.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes.
- The chocolate can make it hard to tell when the cookies are baked; keep to the cooking time and remember the cookies will set up as they cool.