Cinnamon S’more Bites are the no-campfire way to enjoy your favorite summer snack!
S’mores are a popular treat in America and Canada. And yes, it is a contraction for “some more.” The name first appeared back in the 1930s! I couldn’t believe it was that old. But graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate have been around for a long time.
This recipe takes those same three ingredients and gives them to you in a little cup, perfect for one mouthful. While the traditional s’more is more messy (and possibly more fun) to eat, these still pack a punch in terms of flavor.
In fact, there’s an extra special ingredient that makes these bites taste even better than regular s’mores: cinnamon.
Mix melted Cinnamon Honey Butter with crushed graham crackers and bake them into little cups to hold your chocolate and marshmallow. The addition of the Cinnamon Butter adds a little extra sweetness and flavor to otherwise bland graham crackers. And cinnamon and chocolate go together super well!
A mini muffin pan is pretty essential for these bites. You can use a regular size muffin pan if you need to, but then you’ll have to call the Cinnamon S’more Three Bites.
I crack myself up.
Here’s what you do:
Once the graham crackers and butter are thoroughly mixed, press about a tablespoon of the crumbs into the mini muffin wells. I used the end of a rolling pin to press them into little cups.
Bake them so they set.
Don’t forget to grease your pan!
Add Hershey squares. They’ll melt a little on the hot graham cracker crumb cups.
Then cut your marshmallows in half and put them on top.
Broil, so you still get that great browned marshmallow look and taste.
Voila! Cinnamon S’more Bites! They seriously couldn’t be easier!
Cinnamon S’more BitesCourse: Snacks, Sweets, Dessert
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, melted
2 (1.55 oz) Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars
12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted Cinnamon Butter. Mix until completely combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the wells of the mini muffin tin. Use the end of a rolling pin to press crumbs into little cups.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break your chocolate bar into squares, and cut your marshmallows in half.
- Once out of the oven, top each cup with a square of chocolate and half a marshmallow.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallow has browned.
- Allow to cool completely before trying to remove them from the pan.