Not Your Mother’s Mac and Cheese
Bacon and Broccoli Mac and Cheese
Author: Chef Shamy
- 8 oz bacon
- 12 oz large macaroni
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 T Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter
- 2 T flour
- 1½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Cook pasta in pot of salted boiling water, according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt Garlic butter. whisk in flour, then slowly add milk. Whisk until thickened, then add cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss cooked pasta in the cheese sauce. Add broccoli and bacon. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.