Our Creamy Mango Cheesecake is so good! It’s got a delicious, subtle mango flavor with perfect sweetness and a crunchy cinnamon graham cracker crust. It’s perfect for spring or summer! (Did you know mangos are in season in March and April?)
Cheesecakes are actually pretty easy to make, they just take a while in the oven. Let’s talk through this tasty recipe.
Start by mixing together some brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs. We crushed our own, but I’m pretty sure you can buy them as crumbs. Crushing your own does help you work out any frustrations you might have though.
Stir in some melted Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter. It adds great sweetness and a hint of cinnamon, which works well against the mango.
Press the graham cracker crust into the bottom of a cheesecake pan and bake it to help it set. If you don’t have a cheesecake pan, you can use a regular cake pan; just make sure it’s a deep one.
Mix together some cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time to keep everything together. It’s a pretty basic cheesecake filling. Then comes our mango.
You can buy mango puree, but I recommend making your own. We bought pre-sliced fresh mango (from Costco I think) and then pureed it ourselves using an immersion blender.
Make sure to let your cheesecake cool completely before decorating with whipped cream and fresh mango!
Cinnamon Crusted Creamy Mango CheesecakeCourse: Dessert
1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
Pinch of salt
5 T Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1¼ cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups pureed mango
Whipped cream, to decorate
Sliced peeled pitted mangoes, to decorate
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- To make the crust, mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and salt. Pour melted Cinnamon Butter over top and stir until crumbs are fully coated.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of a greased 8 inch cheesecake pan.
- Bake at 375° F for 10 minutes.
- When done, reduce oven temperature to 325° F.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Add mango puree and beat until well combined.
- Pour filling into cheesecake pan on top of the crust.
- Bake at 325° F for 60-75 minutes, or until cake is set.
- Cool completely in the fridge overnight, then decorate with whipped cream and fresh mango.
- Serve, and store in the fridge.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!