I’m a self confessed snacker. I’m not even a little ashamed of it. And there are a lot of snackers out there. And a lot of different types of snacking: bored snackers, emotional snackers, late night snackers. You get the point. Anyway, for someone who eats a lot of fun snack-y foods, it’s important to have some go-to recipes that are easy to make, quick, and tasty! And Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels fits the bill!
I love cinnamon. It’s one of my favorite flavors. The key to these delicious Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels is Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter. It has the perfect amount of brown sugar sweetness, and plenty of cinnamon flavor. Add some homemade cinnamon sugar mix and your pretzel will taste just like the ones I’d buy walking around the mall.
The pretzels themselves aren’t too hard to find. I found them in the freezer section my local grocery store. But if you’re feeling ambitious, here’s a recipe to get you started on a homemade pretzel dough.
- 6 frozen soft pretzels
- 1 cup Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 T cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Place frozen pretzels on a lined baking sheet. Bake pretzels at 400° for 4-5 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix sugar and cinnamon together until well combined.
- Once the pretzels are out of the oven, dip them in melted Cinnamon Butter (both sides), then toss them in cinnamon sugar, until the pretzels are well coated.
- Allow to cool completely and serve