Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes
We love our new Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes! We’ve done mashed potato recipes before. Our savory butters make potatoes taste really delicious! But we haven’t done a mashed potato recipe using our new and amazing Black Truffle Butter.
Potatoes are pretty tasteless, so they’ll take on any flavor they’re given. Luckily our Black Truffle Butter packs a punch. It’s expertly flavored, and adds an incredible depth to the mash.
Mashed potatoes are pretty easy to make, but we’ll talk through it anyway. I like using Russet potatoes– good ol’ Idaho potatoes. Start by peeling them and washing them. Cut the potatoes into chunks– it doesn’t matter the size as long as they are equal. Put them in a pot, then fill the pot with water, about an inch above the top of the potatoes.
Bring it to a boil, and cook until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain then add the following: Black Truffle Butter, half and half, and Parmesan cheese. Don’t forget the salt and pepper!
- 2 ½ lbs potatoes
- 1 cup half and half
- 6 T Fresh Churned Black Truffle Butter
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel, dice, and wash the potatoes. Place potatoes in a large pot. Fill with water an inch above the top of the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until fork tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Drain, then return potatoes to the pot. Add half and half, Black Truffle Butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mash to desired consistency.