For a great asparagus recipe: Quick Lemon Dill Asparagus This can be added to broil with the salmon.
4 Minute Lemon Dill Baked Salmon
- Chef Shamy Lemon Dill Saute Butter
- Salmon Fillet
- Fingerling Potatoes (optional)
- Asparagus (optional)
- Lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to the Broil
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay out the salmon and fully baste the salmon from edge to edge with softened Lemon Dill Butter.
- When oven is fully preheated, put the tray in on the center rack. Broil for about 4 minutes or 6 minutes for Medium Well.
- Remove, let cool, then cut into several serving sections and enjoy!