The age-old debate: hotdogs or hamburgers? I usually prefer a burger, but not anymore. Once you try Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs, you’ll be hooked!
Wrapping a hotdog in bacon isn’t difficult; in fact, it takes about two seconds. But it’s so worth it. Crispy bacon is salty and goes perfect with the beef.
What makes these the BEST is Chef Shamy Garlic Butter. Paint your buns with some Garlic Butter and toast them on the grill, and you almost don’t need any other condiments! It’s a party in your mouth!
When I was little, and we were going to grill for dinner, we called it a “cookout.” I’ve since learned that most people say “Barbecue.” What do you call it?
Regardless, there’s nothing quite like summer cookouts (barbecues). Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day: they’re all perfect excuses to light up the charcoal.
Get your Garlic Butter, and you’re ready to go!
The Best Bacon Wrapped HotdogsCourse: Lunch, Dinner
1 lb bacon
8 hot dog buns
Ketchup, mustard, relish
- Wrap each hotdog in a slice of bacon.
- If needed, use toothpicks to keep bacon in place
- Brush Garlic Butter on the buns.
- Place bacon wrapped hotdogs on the grill, turning a couple times. Cook until bacon is crispy.
- Toast buns (butter side down) on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble with condiments of your choice.