Teriyaki Bacon Wrapped TurkeyCourse: Dinner
One half turkey breast (cubed)
One lb thick cut hickory bacon
Skewers soaked in water
1 T Soy Sauce
2 tsp sugar
- This recipe can be cooked on the barbeque or under the broiler.
- Remember to turn the meat at least once while cooking.
- Wrap each Turkey kabobs with a half a piece of bacon
- Place on skewer with enough spacing to cook sides.
- Mix 4 T of softened Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter with 1 T of soy sauce and 2 tsp of sugar. (Mix the sugar in the soy first until it dissolves.)
- Cook one side on hot grill and turn. On the second turn start to baste the kabobs with your butter soy mixture. You can continue to do this to taste. The more sauce the more savory.
- Remember that Teriyaki sauce has sugar in it which will burn if left on the grill too long.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!