Strawberry Caramelized Banana BrowniesCourse: Dessert, Snacks
Whipped cream, optional
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake, and cool.
- Slice bananas into 1 inch thick coins.
- Melt Strawberry Honey Butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place bananas in pan in a single layer.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip. Cook another two minutes, then remove pan from heat.
- Serve with caramelized bananas on top of a piece of brownie, and top with whipped cream, if desired.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!