Strawberry Caramelized Banana Brownies
Author: Chef Shamy
- Brownie mix
- 3 T Chef Shamy Strawberry Honey Butter
- 2 bananas
- Whipped cream, optional
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake, and cool.
- Slice bananas into 1 inch thick coins.
- Melt Strawberry Honey Butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place bananas in pan in a single layer.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip. Cook another two minutes, then remove pan from heat.
- Serve with caramelized bananas on top of a piece of brownie, and top with whipped cream, if desired.