Mini Peach Cobbler Dessert PizzaCourse: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Thaw the dough and let them rise until about double in height, then take two and roll them into a ball. With a rolling pin, flatten out the dough into circles. When you put them on the pan, create a small crust by pressing down the dough about an inch from the outside. Then, poke the bottom of the dough with a fork to prevent bubbling.
- Baste the dough with softened Chef Shamy Butter
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup of cold Chef Shamy Butter. Combine well with a fork or pastry cutter until all the ingredients are mixed. It will have a soft “granola” consistency
- Spread the crumble onto the dough, then add peach slices. These can be fresh or canned because sometimes peaches just aren’t in season
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Optionally, after baking, you can broil for about 45 seconds to crisp up the crumble
- Drizzle with frosting