Sprinkle Stuffed Sugar Cookie with Real Buttercream FrostingCourse: Snacks, Sweets, Cookies, Holiday treats
Sugar Cookies (pre-made or homemade)
- Mix the food coloring into the frosting container- you choose the colors you want! (It took me about 35 drops to get the green I have). Also, mix the white so it is pliable enough to pipe.
- Put each color into piping bags. I used a star tip on the white and green. A round tip on the red. And a tiny round tip on another white.
- Pipe your cookies any way you want!
- Take another cookie of the same shape and follow the outline with some piping.
- Fill with small sprinkles.
- Put the piped cookie on top of the sprinkle cookie