Cinnamon Honey Apple Crepes
Cinnamon Honey Apple CrepesCourse: Breakfast
- To make the crepes, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, cream, and eggs until mixture is completely smooth. Gently fold in melted Honey Butter.
- Pour approx. 1/3 cup batter into a greased crepe pan or shallow skillet. Swirl so the batter completely covers the bottom of the pan. Cook until bubbles appear, about a minute. Flip, the cook an additional 30-60 seconds.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Meanwhile, make the apples. Melt Honey Butter in a large skillet or sauce pan. Add apples, honey, apple cider, and cinnamon.
- Cook, stirring occasionally 8-10 minutes, until apples are tender and caramelized.
- Serve crepes with honey apples and top with whipped cream