- 1 Cup Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter
- 1 lb Large Shrimp
- ½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- In a large pan, melt butter on med-low heat.
- When butter is fully melted add shrimp and cook on med-high until it's pink and makes a "c-shape"
- Add lemon juice and cracked pepper
- Serve with pasta or rice or just pick it up and eat it out of the pan! (after it's cooled, of course)
Pair this with a nice Parmesan Basil Garlic Bread with our Garlic Butter and you’re set!