Chicken Taco SaladCourse: Dinner
FOR THE DRESSING:
¾ cups Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup salsa
2 T fresh cilantro, chopped
FOR THE CHICKEN:
2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
3 T Taco Seasoning
FOR THE SALAD:
15 oz can black beans, drained
2 ears corn, Shucked and cut off the cob
3 whole Roma Tomatoes, Diced
1 cup Mexican blend cheese
2 avocados, Diced
1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- In a small bowl, whisk together ranch dressing, salsa, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt Garlic Butter over medium heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning. Add to skillet and cook in Garlic Butter, until done in the middle, 4-5 min each side. (Temp should be 165° F)
- Remove chicken from pan. Do not drain.
- Add bean and corn, and stir them around in the garlic taco chicken juices.
- Allow chicken to cool, then dice.
- Assemble the salad. Pile lettuce, tomato, cheese, avocado, diced chicken breast, beans and corn, and tortilla chips. Pour dressing over top and toss.
- Serve immediately.