Shrimp ScampiCourse: Dinner
1 lb package Member’s Mark Angel Hair Pasta
½ T lemon juice
½ T lemon zest
1 tsp cracked pepper
¼ Cup Dry Vermouth (optional)
- Put on a large pot of water to boil. Once it comes to a boil, add pasta and cook until al dente. Save one cup of the pasta water.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter on med-low heat. When butter is fully melted add cream & vermouth (optional). Cook for two minutes, then carefully stir in pasta water.
- Add shrimp and cook on med-high until it’s pink and makes a “c-shape”
- Slowly stir in Parmesan cheese until melted. Add lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and gently pour mixture over drained pasta. Sprinkle with lemon zest and cracked pepper.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!