Sheet Pan Salmon and Vegetables
Sheet Pan Salmon and VegetablesCourse: Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a large sheet pan, arrange the salmon filet, squash, broccoli, and red onion.
- Brush salmon generously with half of the Garlic Butter. Drizzle the rest of the Garlic Butter evenly over the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400° F for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, and squeeze some lemon juice onto the salmon.
- Serve immediately.