Parmesan Garlic KnotsCourse: Sides
2 cans (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
4 T Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter, melted
2-3 T grated Parmesan cheese
3 T chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Roll each biscuit into a 10-12 inch rope. Tie a knot and tuck both ends underneath.
- Place knots on a greased baking sheet. Don’t forget that they will expand, so leave a couple inches in between.
- Brush melted Chef Shamy Garlic Butter on top of the knots, then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top of that.
- Bake at 400° F for 8-10 minutes. Knots will be golden brown, but make you sure cook them all the way through. It’s hard to get heat to penetrate all the way into the middle of a knot of dough.
- Allow to cool. Garnish with parsley.
- Brush additional melted Garlic Butter on top if desired.