No Churn Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
Author: Chef Shamy
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 3 peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3 T Fresh Churned Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 T bourbon (optional)
- 6-8 biscoff or shortbread cookies, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until it holds in stiff peaks. Gently fold in sweetened condensed milk and almond extract until well combined.
- Meanwhile, place peaches, Cinnamon Honey Butter, and bourbon (if using) in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, until peaches are caramelized. Allow to cool completely (put in the fridge to speed this up if you want).
- Fold cooled peaches into the ice cream mixture along with crumbled cookies.
- Pour ice cream into a large 9x5 loaf pan, and cover with foil.
- Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight.