Mixed Berry CrumbleCourse: Dessert, Snacks, Sweets
½ cup AP flour
½ cup old fashioned oats
⅓ cup brown sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
12 oz fresh raspberries
11 oz fresh blueberries
6 oz fresh blackberries
6 oz strawberries, cored and halved
⅓ cup granulated sugar
1½ T cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Use a fork to cut in Honey Butter until mixture resembles course breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, toss berries in sugar and cornstarch. Pour mixture into a deep cast iron skillet or a greased 11 x7 baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over the berries evenly.
- Bake at 375° F for 25-30 minutes, or until top is golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!