Instant Pot Stuffed Zucchini
Author: Chef Shamy
- 6 medium zucchini
- 1½ cups Parboiled Rice
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- ½ T Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter
- Put rice in a bowl and cover put in enough water to cover the rice. Let soak in while you prep the zucchini.
- Cut stems off the squash and scoop out seeds with a Manakra or apple corer. (You can use the innards in a soup if you’d like.)
- Mix rice, turkey, spices, and diced onion together until well blended and moist (I like to add a little bit of tomato sauce to the mixture). Stuff squash with mixture, do not pack tightly. Arrange in Instant Pot. Add tomato juice and 2 cans water, add diced tomatoes, then salt and pepper over squash.
- Cook for 10 min on MANUAL, with a quick release. Turkey needs to reach 165° F.