Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowls
Author: Chef Shamy
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 3 T Chef Shamy Garlic Butter
- ½ package frozen hash browns (diced not shredded)
- 1 can black beans
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- Serve with corn tortilla, sour cream, avocado, and cheddar cheese
- In a medium size skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan, then fry the eggs in bacon fat for 2-3 minutes, or until white is set.
- Meanwhile, melt Garlic Butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add frozen hashbrowns, black beans, chili powder, cumin, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes until fully cooked.Stir in pico de gallo.
- Serve potato mixture with bacon, fried egg, corn tortilla, and desired toppings.