Homemade Zucchini BreadCourse: Snacks
8 oz European Style Butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
3 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
3 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp baking powder
2 cups raw, grated zucchini
- Preheat oven 325° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, European Style Butter, sugars, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and baking powder together and add to wet ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in zucchini.
- Divide batter evenly between two greased 9×5 loaf pans.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan. Cool completely before slicing and serving.