Egg Muffins with Tomato, Spinach, and Onion
½ cup diced onion
1 cup diced ripe tomatoes
1 cup chopped spinach
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
Hot sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs.
- In a skillet, melt Garlic Butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3-5 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and spinach and stir to combine. Cook 1 minute, until spinach is slightly wilted. Remove to heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Stir veggies into whisked eggs. Stir in salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Divide mixture between wells of a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400° F for 12-15 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Cool 5 minutes, then remove from tin and serve.