- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Roll 4 balls together to make a single ball of dough. Use your hand to flatten the dough into a 8-9 inch circle.
- On one side, sprinkle ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese and 4 slices of pepperoni. Fold the dough over to make a calzone. Press down with a fork to seal the edges.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place your 3 calzones on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° F for 18-20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately brush Garlic Butter over the top of the calzones.
- Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes, then serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Save Print Garlic Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles Author: Chef Shamy Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 25 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 8 Ingredients 2 lb asparagus cleaned, woody ends removed 2 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter, melted 1 lb thinly sliced bacon ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese ¼ tsp red pepper flakes Salt …Read More »
Chicken and Rice Chicken and rice is one of those old fashioned family meals that is so reliable, so easy, so tasty, that it’s been around forever. But the popularity of pressure cookers has really made this dish relevant again. An Instant Pot can get a meal on your table fast and easy. Our newest …Read More »