Brazilian Cheese Bread CalzoneCourse: Snacks
12 balls Gusto Brazilian Cheese Bread, thawed
¾ cup mozzarella cheese
12 slices pepperoni
Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Roll 4 balls together to make a single ball of dough. Use your hand to flatten the dough into a 8-9 inch circle.
- On one side, sprinkle 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese and 4 slices of pepperoni. Fold the dough over to make a calzone. Press down with a fork to seal the edges.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place your 3 calzones on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° F for 18-20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately brush Garlic Butter over the top of the calzones.
- Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes, then serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!