Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Author: Chef Shamy
- 5 oz Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter
- ½ lb Canned lump Crab
- ½ Cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 t horse-radish
- 12 to 18 large mushrooms cleaned and steams removed
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Briefly sauté onions in ½ tub Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, then add vinegar. In a separate bowl, combine onions and vinegar with bread crumbs, crab, parsley and egg. Mix to wet doughy consistency.
- Add 2.5 oz (rest of the tub) Shamy butter in hot skillet and briefly brown mushrooms. Do not leave on heat too long to avoid sweating and shrinkage.
- Combine mayo and horse-radish and put ½ t in bottom of each mushroom and stuff with crab mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until breading begins to brown.