Blueberry Peach Tart
2 sheets puffed pastry
3 large peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
1½ cups fresh blueberries
2 T sugar
2 T cornstarch
1 egg, beaten
- Remove puff pastry from fridge or freezer, and thaw at room temperature for 10-20 minutes, until it can be unfolded without cracking.
- Meanwhile, put peaches and blueberries in a medium size bowl. Sprinkle over sugar and cornstarch and toss gently to coat. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lay 1 sheet of puff pastry out on a greased and lined baking sheet. Spoon half the fruit into the center, leaving a 2 inch border around the edges.
- Brush edge with egg wash, then fold over fruit. Brush with egg wash again. Place dollops of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter on top of the fruit.
- Repeat with the other sheet of puff pastry and rest of the fruit.
- Bake at 400° F for 15-18 minutes, or until crust is puffed up and golden brown.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.