Cinnamon Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
Author: Chef Shamy
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 T yeast
- ⅛ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 T butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 cups flour
- 2 T Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and egg.
- Add in the flour, on low speed, increasing to medium once flour is incorporated. Mix until dough has pulled away from the sides of the bowl and is in a ball. Dough should be soft, but if it's too sticky, add a little more flour.
- Transfer the dough to another bowl and let rise for 90 minutes, covered.
- Punch out dough and form into 12 balls. Place them in a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Cover again and rise 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Lightly brush the tops of the rise rolls with melted Cinnamon Honey Butter. Bake rolls for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool and serve with more Cinnamon Honey Butter