Cinnamon Honey Butter Dinner RollsCourse: Sides
1 cup warm milk
1 T yeast
1/8 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
3 T butter, softened
3 cups flour
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and egg.
- Add in the flour, on low speed, increasing to medium once flour is incorporated. Mix until dough has pulled away from the sides of the bowl and is in a ball. Dough should be soft, but if it’s too sticky, add a little more flour.
- Transfer the dough to another bowl and let rise for 90 minutes, covered.
- Punch out dough and form into 12 balls. Place them in a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Cover again and rise 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Lightly brush the tops of the rise rolls with melted Cinnamon Honey Butter. Bake rolls for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool and serve with more Cinnamon Honey Butter