Cinnamon Brown Sugar Bacon Waffles is about to become your new favorite breakfast! This recipe combines two classic breakfast foods: bacon and waffles. Putting them together creates a perfect mouthful of sweet and salty. Wow, these are good!
And they’re easy to make! Waffles are one of the easiest things to make anyway, and these are no exception. Let’s talk about it.
Waffle batter is SO much better when it’s made from scratch! There are many mixes that you can buy, but I find that a scratch-made waffle always tastes so much more delicious.
We start with our dry ingredients: flour, brown sugar, baking powder and soda, and salt. Then we add some eggs, buttermilk, and the secret ingredient: our Fresh Churned Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter. It adds fantastic flavor, and compliments the bacon really well.
Add your cooked and crumbled bacon to the batter– make sure that it’s crisp, so that it stays that way in the batter. Then you’ll have little salty crunches in your sweet waffle!
What do you like on your waffles? Most prefer good ol’ fashioned maple syrup. But perhaps you like powdered sugar, or fruit. But for sure, you can never go wrong with a generous dollop of Cinnamon Butter!
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Bacon WafflesCourse: Breakfast
3 cups flour
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2½ cups buttermilk
⅔ cup Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add egg and buttermilk and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in the melted Cinnamon Honey Butter and the bacon pieces.
- Ladle batter into greased waffle iron, and cook until golden brown.
- Serve hot with Cinnamon Butter, maple syrup, and fresh fruit.