Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon AlmondsCourse: Snacks, Sweets
2 egg whites
6 cups raw almonds
¼ cup water
- In a slow cooker add the almonds, butter, and egg whites. Stir together until well coated.
- Set Slow cooker to low and cook for 3-3.5 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
- After 3 hours, pour in the ¼ cup of water and stir well. This is going to make the crunchy coating. Leave in the slow cooker for another 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When done, pour off any excess oil and pour the almonds onto the prepared baking sheet and separate any that stuck together. Let them cool slightly to harden then enjoy!