Black Truffle Mushroom Gnocchi
Author: Chef Shamy
- 24 oz gnocchi
- 3 T Chef Shamy Black Truffle Butter
- 1 shallot, diced
- 16 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- Red pepper flakes, to garnish
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt Black Truffle Butter in a large skillet or sauce pan over medium heat. Add shallots and mushrooms, and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Put cooked gnocchi into the sauce and stir to combine.
- Salt and pepper, to taste, and add fresh thyme and red pepper flakes, if desired.