Black Truffle Mushroom GnocchiCourse: Sides, Dinner
24 oz gnocchi
1 shallot, diced
16 oz. sliced mushrooms
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh thyme, to garnish
Red pepper flakes, to garnish
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt Black Truffle Butter in a large skillet or sauce pan over medium heat. Add shallots and mushrooms, and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Put cooked gnocchi into the sauce and stir to combine.
- Salt and pepper, to taste, and add fresh thyme and red pepper flakes, if desired.