Banana Pudding Bars
2 cups Nilla Wafers crumbs
1 cup Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
12 oz. cream cheese, softened
¾ cup powdered sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 (3.4-oz.) package instant banana pudding mix
2 cups whole milk
½ banana, sliced
9 Nilla Wafers
- In a large bowl, mix together wafer crumbs and Honey Butter until completely combined. Press mixture into a greased and lined 9×13 baking sheet. Put in freezer.
- To make the filling, place cream cheese, powdered sugar, and heavy cream in a large bowl. Beat until combined and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the pudding. In a small bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Mix until thickened. Add to the cream cheese mixture and beat until fully combined.
- Pour filling on top of the crust and smooth out the top.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve frozen or cold, topped with whipped cream, banana slices, and wafers.