Baked Hasselback PotatoesCourse: Sides
6-8 russet potatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place chopsticks on either side of a potato. Slice the potato thinly, leaving 1/4 inch unsliced at the bottom. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Brush generously with melted Garlic Butter, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450° F for 50-60 minutes, until tender with crisp skin.
- Add an additional dollop of Garlic Butter to melt on top, if desired.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.