Bacon Chicken Ranch Game Night
My wife and I occasionally host game nights. We invite a bunch of friends over for board games, video games, card games, and just to hang out. It’s become expected that we provide some kind of food, which can be a struggle. You want to make something everyone likes, but something that people don’t eat all the time. It’s got to be light, not a full meal, but enough to sustain anyone who’s actually hungry. Introducing Bacon Chicken Ranch Stuffed Garlic Bread! It’s a perfect thing for entertaining. It’s also delicious and incredibly easy to make.
Simple and Delicious
This recipe is so easy! It doesn’t require any work besides assembly. You take a loaf of bread– we used an Italian loaf– and stuff it. The Bacon Chicken Ranch mixture is so simple– we bought a rotisserie chicken to save some time. If you want to make chicken yourself, you should, but in the hot summer months, sometimes I’d rather just buy precooked.
I love that the ingredients are so basic. What really takes it up a notch is spreading a generous helping of Chef Shamy Garlic Butter on the bread before you put the Bacon Chicken Ranch mixture. The butter gives it a burst of flavor, and keeps the bread from being bland and dry.
To Each Their Own
The best thing about this is that you can customize it anyway that you’d like! If you’re like my sister-in-law, who likes Ranch with a side of salad, add some more dressing! If you’re a cheese person, like me, add some extra on top! Or if you’re a fan of bacon (everyone), crumble up a couple more slices. Recipes like this are made for people to customize it to their own opinion and taste. So slather on that butter and stuff that bread! Enjoy!
If you’re feeling adventurous, try making your own bread! It’s worth it! Here’s a recipe to get you started!
- Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter
- 1 Loaf of uncut bread
- ⅓ cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 precooked chicken breasts
- ¼ cup cooked and crumbled bacon - reserve 2 tablespoons aside to top the bread.
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a medium bowl, shred the cooked chicken with two forks. Add the ranch, most of the cheese, and most of the bacon. Stir until well mixed.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise, then place face-up on sheet pan. Press down the bread on the inside to make room for your mixture. Spread Chef Shamy Garlic Butter on the bread, then fill with chicken mixture, and put remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is warmed through.
- Allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes, slice into servings.