Spicy Cauliflower TacosCourse: Lunch, Dinner
For the cauliflower:
1 head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
5 oz Fresh Churned Garlic Butter, melted
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
For the cilantro slaw:
2 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage
1 carrot, grated
2 T lemon juice
2 T white wine vinegar
1 tsp avocado oil
1½ tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
12 corn tortillas
Sour cream, hot sauce, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Mix Garlic Butter with chili powder, paprika, coriander, cumin, and salt. Brush over the cauliflower, covering each floret completely.
- Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes, tossing once halfway way.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw. In a small mixing bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, cayenne, and cilantro. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown the corn tortillas over gas stove or in a pan.
- Build taco: put cauliflower in corn tortilla, and top with slaw. Add sour cream, hot sauce, or any other fixings you want.