Garlic Ham Potato Lasagna BakeCourse: dinner
3-6 Yukon Gold Potatoes
1 lb Ham (diced)
1 Onion (sweet or yellow [diced])
1/2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 9×9 pan with butter and line the bottom with thinly sliced potatoes
- Make sure the butter is room temperature and spreadable (I heat it 5 seconds at a time in the microwave if it is not) and baste it on to the potatoes
- Add 1/3 of the ham, 1/3 of the onion, and 1/3 of the cheese
- Repeat step 4 three times
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream, then carefully pour the mixture onto the top layer of cheese. Gently shake the pan so the cream seeps down.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!