No Bake Cheesecakes
No Bake Cheesecakes are one of my favorite desserts, especially during summertime. Nothing is worse than your oven heating up your house when it’s already hot outside. But these little mason jar cheesecakes set up in the fridge. They’re sweet and cool and the perfect portion size for a warm day!
When a cheesecake is no bake, getting the cream cheese mixture is essential. Our recipe is pretty simple; cream cheese, whipped cream, vanilla, and a little powdered sugar. The creamy mixture is a perfect combination with the other ingredients– mixed berries and cinnamon graham cracker crumbs!
Mixed berries is a pretty vague term. That’s on purpose! Any berry works in this recipe. We used a mix of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. That’s what was at the store. Whatever you have in your fridge, or whatever you can get at your grocery store will be just fine.
Just toss whatever berries you have with a little lemon juice and sugar. This brings out some of the berry juices, and makes for a succulent topping for your mason jar cheesecakes.
Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crumbs
The base of the cheesecake is cinnamon graham cracker crumbs. It’s a delicious combination of crushed crackers and Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter. It’s a great crunchy contrast to the cream cheese and berries.
When it comes to layering, using a mason jar means you can do whatever proportions of ingredients you want. I personally like a lot of berries, but it’s really up to you, because each element is so delicious!
No Bake Mixed Berry Mason Jar CheesecakesCourse: Dessert, Sweets
2 sleeves graham crackers, crushed
3 cups mixed berries
2 T lemon juice
⅓ cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
(2) 8 oz packages cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted Cinnamon Honey Butter. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine berries, lemon juice, and sugar. Toss together and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separated bowl, whip cream until it forms soft peaks. Mix in cream cheese (softened), vanilla extract, and powdered sugar.
- In a small mason jar, fill bottom with graham cracker crumbs. Add cream cheese mixture on top, then mixed berries. Sprinkle with a few extra crumbs.
- Makes 6-8 mason jar cheesecakes