Lobster Mac and CheeseCourse: Dinner
½ cup all-purpose flour
4 cups Member’s Mark Whole Milk
12 oz Gruyere cheese, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make the lobster: Preheat oven to Broil.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut a lengthwise slit through center of the top shell (starting at the open end of the shell). Carefully spread the shell open and lift the lobster meat out, letting it rest on top of the closed shell.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet and brush with melted Garlic Butter. Sprinkle with paprika and salt.
- Broil for 15-18 minutes, or until lobster is just cooked through. Let cool for 5 minutes, then dice, and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt Garlic Butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour, and cook 1 minute. Slowly stir in milk, and cook until warm. Add cheeses, and continue to stir until sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add cooked macaroni and cooked lobster meat, and stir to combine.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!