Instant Pot Chicken Noodle SoupCourse: Lunch, Dinner
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 T each fresh oregano, fresh parsley, fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
4 cups chicken broth
2 lbs skinless chicken thighs
4 cups water
10 oz egg noodles
- Turn Instant Pot on the Saute function. Melt Garlic Butter in the bottom of the pot, then add onion, carrots, celery, salt, and pepper. Saute 3-5 minutes.
- Add fresh herbs, chicken broth, chicken thighs, and water.
- Set the Instant Pot to to soup setting for 7 minutes. When the cycle is complete, allow a natural release.
- Remove lid and take the chicken thighs out of the pot. Pull the meat off the bone and shred.
- Meanwhile, set the Instant Pot to Saute. When soup is boiling, add egg noodles and cook 6-8 minutes, or until noodles are al dente.
- Add chicken back to the pot and stir to combine.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!