- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Cookies Cinnamon Butter Pecan Cookies are our favorite cookies we’ve ever made! This time of year, around the holidays, cookies are in abundance. You’ve got to have a couple of no-fail, crowd pleaser cookie recipes in your back pocket. This is sure to be one of the them! Homemade cookies are much better than packaged …Read More »
Save Print Waffle Grilled Cheese Author: Chef Shamy Prep time: 2 mins Cook time: 2 mins Total time: 4 mins Serves: 1 Ingredients 1 T Chef Shamy Garlic Butter 2 slices Sandwich Bread 2 Cheddar cheese slices Instructions Preheat waffle iron. Butter each slice of bread with Garlic Butter, ½ tablespoon each. Place first slice butter …Read More »