- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Chicken Alfredo with a Twist One of my favorite pasta dishes is fettuccine with a delicious Alfredo sauce and chicken. But it’s summer, and pasta is full of carbs. So we’ve made a substitution that’s both healthy and carb-free! Introducing Chicken Zucchini Alfredo! This is a twist on the classic, and it’s worth it! Instead …Read More »
Croutons You’re going to find excuses to eat these Homemade Garlic Croutons every chance you can! A crouton is a piece of bread that has either been sautéed or re-baked. They’re usually flavored, and they add a lovely crunchy texture to salads and soups. You can also eat them handfuls at a time. Excuse me …Read More »