- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Pizza Zucchini Pizza Bites are delicious, bite sized, veggie pizzas! They’re a great after-school snack or fun family dinner! I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t like pizza. But many people don’t eat it as much as they want to because of all the carbs. So save yourself and your waist line by making your pizza …Read More »
Granola Bars No Bake Granola Bars are the best snack for a busy afternoon of extra-curricular activities! Not only are they delicious, they’re good for you too! They’ll provide energy for all the things you and your kids have going on. There are a lot of healthy ingredients in this recipe, but the most notable …Read More »