- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Save Print Cinnamon Apple Cake Author: Chef Shamy Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 90 mins Total time: 1 hour 40 mins Serves: 12 Ingredients FOR THE CAKE: 2 cups sugar 3 eggs 12 oz (1½ cups) Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter ½ cup orange juice 3 cups flour ½ tsp salt 1 tsp …Read More »
Fall Vegetables This Fall Chicken Skillet is perfect for this time of year– packed full of nutritious seasonal ingredients! Sometimes, there’s a misconception that nothing is in season during the fall months. Because there are so many fruits and vegetables ripening in the spring and summer, we can forget about the later part of the …Read More »