- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Save Print Garlic Bread Stuffing Author: Chef Shamy Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 50 mins Serves: 8 Ingredients For the Garlic Bread: 1 loaf french bread 5 oz Fresh Churned Garlic Butter For the Stuffing: 1½ cup diced celery 1 onion, diced 5 oz Fresh Churned Garlic Butter 1 T dried …Read More »
Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes We love our new Black Truffle Mashed Potatoes! We’ve done mashed potato recipes before. Our savory butters make potatoes taste really delicious! But we haven’t done a mashed potato recipe using our new and amazing Black Truffle Butter. Potatoes are pretty tasteless, so they’ll take on any flavor they’re given. Luckily …Read More »