- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Pot Roast I love pot roast and potatoes. It reminds me of Sunday dinners with the family gathered together. It’s full of fond memories. Juicy, succulent beef, with potatoes, carrots, and onions– it makes for a great meal! The thing that really stands out in my memory though, is the pot roast being put in …Read More »
Chicken Soup When it’s cold outside and you’re feeling sick, there’s nothing better than a hot bowl of soup. Chicken soup has always been my favorite when I’m feeling under the weather– it provides sustenance without being too heavy. You’ve got some veggies in there, as well as chicken. There’s usually some sort of pasta …Read More »