Honey Butter Caramel Pull-apart Monkey BreadCourse: Dessert, Snacks
3/4 Cup brown sugar
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
Caramel Sundae Sauce
- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer 1/2 of the rolls, then 1/2 of the brown sugar, then pour 1/2 of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!