- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Surf and Turf Our Black Truffle Creamy Shrimp and Steak is surf and turf at its best! Surf and turf is a classic entree– meaning seafood (surf) and beef– usually steak (turf). It’s a good combination– but the two aren’t always eaten in the same bite, even if they’re on the same plate. This recipe …Read More »
Butternut Squash These Ginger Butternut Squash Muffins are absolutely delicious! Butternut Squash is a winter squash. It has a delicate, nutty flavor similar to a pumpkin. In fact, it’s sometimes known as a crookneck pumpkin or a butternut pumpkin. It’s a good source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium, and potassium– really good for …Read More »