- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Chicken Tortilla Soup I LOVE Chicken Tortilla Soup! It’s warm, comforting, a little spicy, and packed with chicken and veggies. Our recipe is bursting with flavor, and it’s incredibly easy to make. It’s thanks to the Instant Pot that this soup is so easy– and quick too! One of the perks of a pressure cooker …Read More »
Pigs in a Blanket Pigs in a Blanket. What a weird name for a delicious little snack! Most of us have eaten them before– usually as an appetizer, a game day snack, or something along those lines. And that’s exactly where we’d recommend serving them! We guarantee our new recipe will be the star of …Read More »