- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Pasta Dishes One of my absolute favorite foods is pasta. It’s so versatile– so many things you can do with it and so many flavors it can take on. Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta is now one of my mew go-to pasta recipes, not only because it’s super easy to make, but also because it’s got …Read More »
Popcorn We love popcorn here at Chef Shamy. And this Strawberry Popcorn is no exception! It’s delicious and fruity– a perfect snack for a hot summer’s day! We’ve already experimented with Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn using Chef Shamy Cinnamon Butter. (If you haven’t tried it, please do!) Using Chef Shamy Strawberry Honey Butter is a …Read More »