- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer ½ of the rolls, then ½ of the brown sugar, then pour ½ of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce
Keto This delicious Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe is keto-friendly! That means that there are no carbs! Not only that, it’s packed with protein and vegetables, while tasting amazing. That’s the keto way! Keto is a shorter way to say “ketosis.” This diet stresses the importance of putting your body into ketosis, which forces …Read More »
Grilled Cheese Grilled Cheese is an American favorite, and a Chef Shamy tradition! We love to introduce people to our Fresh Churned Garlic Butter through the grilled sandwich. We’ve made a lot of different variations– and here’s the new one: Basil Prosciutto Grilled Cheese. It’s still a classic grilled sandwich– bread and melted cheese. But …Read More »