Honey Butter Caramel Pull-aparts
Recipe Type: Dessert
Cuisine: Honey Butter
This is a great dessert for the whole family… or a night binge watching tv.
- 7 oz [url href=”/all-natural-dairy-butters/cinnamon-brown-sugar-honey-butter/” target=”_blank”]Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter[/url]
- 24 [url href=”https://www.rhodesbread.com/products/view/dinner-rolls” target=”_blank”]Rhodes Bake-n-Serve Yeast Rolls[/url]
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Caramel Sundae Sauce
- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer half of the pecans in bottom of pan, then layer 1/2 of the rolls, then 1/2 of the brown sugar, then pour 1/2 of Chef Shamy Honey Butter onto the bread.
- Repeat these steps once more for the next layer
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, drizzle with caramel sauce