Appetizers to Impress
Garlic Prosciutto and Puff Pastry Wrapped AsparagusCourse: Sides, Snacks
1 small bunch asparagus
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
2 T Chef Shamy Parmesan Basil Garlic Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Remove tough ends of the asparaus.
- Use a sharp knife to cut your prosciutto in half lengthwise.Wrap prosciutto around each asparagus.
- Place the thawed puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Make sure the pastry is thawed but still cold. Unfold the pastry. If it cracks, use a rolling pin to bring it back together. Use a pizza cutter to cut the pastry into 1/2 inch strips.
- Wrap strips of puff pastry around the prosciutto wrapped asparagus,
- Place each wrapped asparagus on a greased baking sheet. Gently brush melted Garlic Butter on the puff pastry.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.